The most advanced green lighting proprietary products
Lighting is a critical part of human health and environmental wellbeing
Light is electromagnetic radiation that affects our moods, body chemistry, circadian rhythms, and even our environment. Since 40% of electric consumption comes from artificial lighting, its efficiency is essential in reducing greenhouse gas emissions and protecting our environment.
Proprietary step-dimmable and linear dimmable electronic ballast and control system
Proprietary focusing and light dispersion geometry for full and partial cut-off lighting and creating interconnecting lighting fields
Proprietary spectral tuning technology
The Ultra-Tech™ Difference
Support & Analysis
- Advanced proprietary photometric analysis programs to provide the right MIL fixtures for your application
- Comprehensive cost/benefit analysis that considers:
- electric savings based upon operating consumption and “in-rush” current
- reduced replacement costs due to 100,000 hour lifecycle
- maintenance savings due to long lifespan and consistent performance
- reduced recycling costs due to solid mercury technology
- reduced carbon footprint and quantifiable indirect carbon credit calculations
- Comprehensive dealer network for diversified inventory stocking and expedited delivery
- U.S.A. assembly for selective range of products
- Installation guidelines for easy cost comparisons
- Time-tested and time proven installations
- 5-year standard warranty with up to a 10-year warranty option on many product lines
- Technical consulting services
Our experienced staff is here to serve you. The Ultra-Tech™ philosophy is to provide the easiest, most cost-effective green lighting solution. We strive for maximum efficiency and ultimate convenience.
Ultra-Tech™ has been a leader in introducing commercially proven lighting solutions that range from high intensity outdoor lighting to cool operating sealed refrigeration warehouse units. Look at the list of “firsts:”
- First to formulate heat-load savings for refrigerated and air conditioned facilities
- First to analyze and design photometric layout for Snow-Bright™ magnetic induction lighting of ski slopes
- First to meet National Forest Service Dark Sky compliance
- First to design customized Department of Transportation magnetic induction retrofit kit for highway and road signage illumination
- First to create comprehensive supermarket lighting retrofit packages
- First to introduce multi-layer lighting overlays for garages, warehouses, and recreational facilities
- First with largest line of MIL streetlamp replacement alternatives
- First with comprehensive Dealer Support Program (DSP)
- First to introduce MIL training
- First to introduce leasing for long-life MIL retrofits
- First to provide carbon credit registration on the Global Emissions Exchange
The list of Ultra-Tech™ accomplishments is extensive. Our experience and expertise give you the assurance you need that the lighting you order will be the right product for your application.
Ultra-Tech™ has representation around the globe… From the United States to Western Europe, the Middle East, Far East, Latin and South America, Australia, India and Africa.
Ultra-Tech™ has been helping the world go Green with products that match the electrical standards in every country. Ultra-Tech™ even has financing relationships for emerging economies to help reduce capital burdens while achieving substantial energy and maintenance savings.
Ultra-Tech™ works with government agencies to provide easy access to our latest technologies. Ultra-Tech™ has extensive training programs for foreign Dealer/Installers interested in representing the Ultra-Tech™ line and can even support local assembly facilities for job creation and economic growth.
Sales Training & More
Ultra-Tech™ Dealer/Installers and Distributors receive the ultimate support with sales training and lead referrals. Unlike other lighting suppliers, Ultra-Tech™ is committed to boosting sales and revenues for Dealer/Installers and Distributors with unique lead-generating programs, support literature, training, incentive packages, discounted samples, and financing.